COMMON LITIGATION SERVICES
Solve complex claims with these investigative services
- Nationwide Litigation Services
- Background Investigations
- Vehicle Sightings
- Geo Fencing Investigations
- Medical & Pharmacy Canvasses
- Virtual Interviews
- Jury Pool Investigations
- Field Investigations for Law Firms
NATIONWIDE LITIGATION SERVICES
Claims Bureau USA partners with many Fortune 100 corporate litigation departments and their assigned outside counsel nationwide to provide creative and cost-effective investigative solutions that uncover the information that is crucial in mitigating complex and potentially high-exposure claims.
Utilizing our proven investigative strategies in collaboration with our unmatched resources and nationwide capabilities, we are ready and able to meet all of your investigative and field service needs in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
By discussing your case file and reviewing and analyzing case facts, complaints and discovery materials, we can then develop a customized investigative plan of action to uncover unknown leads and evidence that can make all the difference in the outcome of your file.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Immediate catastrophic background/social media investigation
- Locating and uncovering pre-existing medical conditions
- Injury status confirmation
- Canvass for video surveillance footage
- Canvass for unknown witnesses
- Geo-Fencing accident scene investigation
- License plate reader (LPR) database analysis and investigation
- Social media location, monitoring and preservation
- Pharmacy, medical and provider canvasses
- 911 log, CAD Dispatch and Police/incident reports
- Gym and recreational canvasses
- Locate unknown employment or activities
- Obtain crucial court records and certification
- Obtain signed affidavits and answers to interrogatories
- Execute subpoena services in select states
- Locate and obtain cooperation of former employees
- Locate and assess witnesses and learn their version of events prior to a deposition
- Conduct virtual or in-person interviews
- Direct and discreet targeted inquiries
- Jury vetting and monitoring
- Accident scene investigation (in certain areas)
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Staff Training & Presentations
As part of our value added services and overall partnership with our clients, we often provide in person presentations and trainings. We focus on topics such as fraud awareness, best practices and investigative services training and offer such to claims departments, special investigative units and legal departments.
The intent of these presentations and trainings is to assist our clients in recognizing appropriate claims to refer and to inform them of all of the resources that are available to them in order to achieve a cost effective investigation.
In addition to our presentations and trainings, members of our team routinely take part in roundtable discussions with our clients. During these discussions, claims are reviewed together and an effective and targeted plan of action for investigation is created. Our opportunity to partner during this interaction ensures that all objectives are clearly defined and our clients’ budget is utilized wisely.
We get results. View stories from our clients.
“Claims Bureau has always provided excellent service and results for me in a variety of situations. They have been both effective and very professional in each of the matters in which I have employed their services. I have recommended them to anyone who has asked me for a referral for investigative services.”
“Claims Bureau USA is a great company to work with. The assignments are handled promptly with great results! I highly recommend their services!”
“I have worked with Claims Bureau USA and Brian Landry for many years. I find Claims Bureau’s work to be of consistently high quality.”
ORDER AN INVESTIGATION TODAY
We provide professional, cost-effective, and timely investigations. Get started today!